Romsey Golf Club
Local Rules (April 2021)
Out of Bounds (OOB)
- All exterior fences and into the cricket/football oval area (16th Hole).
- 1st Hole
- Right Hand Side (right of the drain)
- Left Hand Side (beyond the wooden fence and, passed the gate, left of the drain)
- 18th Hole RHS – Large white posts. (Ball outside of post line and beyond is OOB)
Relief may be taken from (NPOR no closer to hole)
- Bare patches on the fairway you are playing. (Drop)
- GUR marked with white paint. (Drop)
- On the 6th/13th, the drain along the LHS boundary fence. (Drop)
- All animal scratchings, paspalum, sprinklers, tracks, corings, tree stumps and cracks –
- Garden Beds/Work Shed are not integral parts of the course. If player &/or marker believe a ball is in a garden or in the spouting of the shed then a free drop (Drop Zone or NPOR)
- Green Keeper’s waste. (Drop)
- All damaged and bare patches on a green. (Place)
Additional Local Rules
- Boggy ground is considered temporary water and full relief can be taken in accordance with the rules of golf.
- During very wet weather – Carts; members who have prior knowledge of which areas to avoid may use carts. Either walk the course first or ask if unsure.