Romsey Golf Club
Local Rules (July 2020)
Out of Bounds (OOB)
- All exterior fences and into the cricket/football oval area (16th Hole).
- 1st Hole
- Right Hand Side (beyond the drain)
- Left Hand Side (beyond the wooden fence and, passed the gate, beyond drain)
- 18th Hole RHS – Large white posts. (Ball outside of post line and beyond is OOB)
Relief may be taken from (NPOR no closer to hole)
- Bare patches on the fairway you are playing. (Drop)
- GUR marked with white paint. (Drop)
- On the 6th/13th, the drain along the LHS boundary fence. (Drop)
- All animal scratchings, paspalum, sprinklers, tracks, corings, tree stumps and cracks. through the general area. (Drop)
- Garden beds are not integral parts of the course. If player &/or marker believe a ball is in a garden then a free drop (Drop Zone or NPOR)
- Green Keeper’s waste. (Drop)
- All damaged and bare patches on a green. (Place)
Addition Local Rules
- Boggy ground is considered temporary water and full relief can be taken in accordance with rules.
- Card width (in the general area) This is doubtful to change until Spring.
- Carts; members who have prior knowledge of which areas to avoid may use carts. Either walk the course first or ask if unsure.