The 2018 AGM wil be held in the Supper Room of the Romsey Mechanics The AGM will begin at 7.00 pm. Light finger food will be served after the meeting.
If you are interested in nominating for a position on the executive or as a member of the committee please fill out a Nomination form. Forms are available at the temporary rooms or from RGC Secretary Elaine Scanlon.
Please take this opportunity to get involved in your club. We have a wonderful group of volunteers who do so many things for us;
- mow the rough, fairways, greens and tees
- stock the fridge,
- organise food at events,
- write applications for funds,
- Organise sponsors
- run weekly and other competitions
- look after our machinery
- keep the club’s books in order
- plant trees and bushes
- attend meetings on behalf of RGC
- organise sand, coring the greens, replacement turf etc, etc.
Everyone has something to offer and everyone is welcome.